Thursday, June 30, 2011

June is Over?!?

How did that happen????
Today is the last day of June. Looking back, we got a lot done in June!

Adoption connected:
We got our profile up on Parent Profiles (see our profile here)
We started a blog (thanks for reading!)
We tweaked our LDS Profile (see our profile here)

Not Adoption connected:
my birthday
our anniversary (I can’t believe it has been 8 years already!)
 Father’s Day
 the end of the school year (that is always so much work- testing, paperwork, cleaning everything, etc!)
I moved classrooms
I read several books
June has been a busy month!  I have been thinking about what I want to get done in July. It is easy for the days to slide by with little getting done. I saw on another blog a list of things the blogger wanted to get done. I’m going to try the same thing!

No comments: