Monday, March 12, 2012

Shh...

(Read very quietly so the germs don't hear!!!!)

I think I spoke a bit too soon.

I have had a horrible cold and the flu and bronchitis. Luckily, with medical attention, I am on the mend. This sickness has been tough to get rid of and is hanging on. Every day is a bit better and (hopefully) I am on the mend.  

So if you feel kind of bad and then start feeling better and think you are over the sickness DON’T TELL ANYONE! The germs could be regrouping to really knock you flat!

Jake has been great to keep everything going so I could get as much rest as possible. We have had lots of chicken soup and other sick people food. He has kept us in tissues and ibuprofen and got what ever I needed.

Hope you stay healthy!

1 comment:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry, I hope your sickness leaves you for good, and soon!