Monday, May 21, 2012

Busy! Busy! Busy!


Life has gotten CRAZY here!

The end of the school year is coming fast (way too fast I think. I have more things to do than I have days to get it done!) All the teachers are working hard to get the end of the year checklists done!

We voted at the beginning of May. Here was an amendment regarding marriage that really brought the voters out. In the weeks since, I have noticed that very few people don’t care. Everyone feels strongly about their position. It has lead to some interesting conversations at work.

We also had Mother’s Day. This has been a tough day for me for a long time. I am always glad when it is over.

Summer is coming and we are looking forward to it. We have about 10 blueberries that are getting bigger everyday! Maybe we can make one blueberry waffle or one blueberry muffin.

No comments: