Monday, May 7, 2012

Reflections Post


What I learned from the Blogging from A to Z Challenge:

Writing every day is a lot easier when I have something to start with. Most of the time I write about anything which makes it hard to focus and get started.  Just having a letter was really helpful.

Having a schedule was VERY helpful. I could think about things all day or if something happened that fit with a letter save it for that day.

Some days were easier than others and not just because some letters were easier than others. Some days it is easier to write!

I am looking forward to next year! I will schedule posts so I can spend more time visiting new blogs.  I met new friends and found new blogs to visit. I found blogs that I wouldn’t have found any other way. I can’t wait to see what gems I will find next year!



3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

All in all it was a success!! What a wild adventure it was!! Not sure about next year though......

betty

thespotts said...

I feel the same way you do, and although I'm not one to plan ahead when I write, I am going to try and visit more blogs next year. The connections were the best part of the whole challenge for me.

EvalinaMaria said...

Congratulation on finishing the challenge. During the challenge I didn't visit as many blogs as I would like to but, cross my heart, I'm visiting every single one with the reflection post! I am so glad my journey brought me here.

Evalina, This and that...