Friday, December 28, 2012

Shhh! Don't Tell Anyone!!!!

I have to be fast. My mom doesn't like me to use her computer and with all the drooling I do she will figure out quick that I was messing around with it.



She has gone a little crazy. I call it Crazy Christmas Mama. She saw a picture on Pinterest and so she thought I needed to be like that baby.


Well, I'm doing the best I can but that baby can sit up and I can't and I REALLY like to put things in my mouth (it really is the best way to find out about them you know!) and I like to wiggle a lot! So I hear a lot of NO NO NO.











Then she saw more things on Pinterest and she thought I should make these ornaments. (If you are a greandparent don't look any farther!!!!!! Grandma Allen this means you!!!) I tried but - holding still isn't my best thing yet. SO she puts me in the chair that I eat in (I think I am going to eat) and all of a sudden she comes at my foot with paint. It wasn't too bad but I really wanted to play or eat or something else.

I am hoping that with the presents open maybe things will be back to normal. Maybe Dad and I can keep her off Pinterest!!!



No comments: