Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Thoughts (in a new way)


Usually on Sunday I post a quote. Since I am participating in the Blogging A to Z Challenge and posting a quote everyday (one for each letter with Sundays off); I thought I would go a different direction for the Sundays in April.

 

I have so many things to be thankful for and in keeping with the A to Z idea; I thought that posting Being Thankful A to Z would work! Here's the last few things!
 
U is for understanding. I have a very understanding husband I ask a lot of questions. He is very patient and understanding.
V is for veterans. I am so thankful for the men and women who protect our country and their families who sacrifice so much to allow them to serve.
W is for worship. We are lucky to live in a country where we can worship according to the dictates of our conscience.
X is for eXcitement. I am glad for the excitement we have in our life. It isn't a lot (which is great) but just enough!
Y is for Yay! for the Minute Clinic! (It is connected with CVS stores if you haven't tried it yet!) We have had some sickness at our house this week. Of course sickness often gets worse after regular doctor hours. So the Minute Clinic was our next option. So glad it was available and able to help!
Z is for zest. We have many things that  add zest to our life- friends, family, jobs and much much more!
(Sorry this got published unfinished. We have decided that from now on only one person in our family can be sick at a time. Yes- you can laugh!!!)

No comments: