Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's beginning to look a bit like Christmas!

We are in the middle of decorating for the holidays. I stretch it out a bit. I do a little here and a little there. When we first moved, I went a little overboard. The house we have now has a different layout and it is easy to over fill a room with Christmas decorations.  I change things a bit each year and enjoy moving things a bit as the season goes on. We put things on the mantle (but not the stockings. I haven’t found stocking holders I like but this year I saw a new idea that I really like! Here’s a picture-what do you think?)

from pinterest.com
use a drapery rod to hang the stockings on!!!

We also decorate the tree and do some on the outside of the house. It has been either raining or threatening rain for days and not much is done outside yet.



There are so many great crafts and printables on the internet right now! Pinterest is a great resource-not only will you see a picture but most of the time you get a link to the directions! Here’s just a few!



(I just noticed these are ALL ornaments! There is so much more!)

I’ll keep working on the Christmas decorations! Pictures coming soon!

No comments: