Wednesday, January 18, 2012

An Interesting Pattern. . .

I was looking through one of my Pinterest boards the other day. (Are you on Pinterest? It is so much fun. Just like getting a new magazine in the mail everyday!) I check to see if I have many copies of the same picture pinned.  I have lots of boards and these are on the Great Pictures board.
I saw this picture.

from pinterest.com




Then this one.
from Pinterest.com




Then this one.

from pinterest.com


Then this one. Seeing a pattern yet?

from pinterest.com




Then this one.

from pinterest.com




I really like the beach and the ocean. I would love to live near the beach- except for the huge number of people, the expense and the hurricanes (in the East) and the earthquakes (in the West).



My favorite vacation involves the beach in some way. Jake and I honeymooned in Hawaii and it was wonderful. We stayed at a hotel right on the beach and were able to swim in the ocean every day. We could hear the ocean in our hotel room and would have slept with the door open but it was just too humid. I hope we can go back someday.



We went to Charleston, South Carolina. It was so much fun. We found a little place to walk on the beach. Very few people were there since it was March. We went sightseeing and saw The USS Yorktown (great self guided tour) and went through a submarine (how did they ever live on those? It was so tiny and closed in. People really did sleep in hammocks over the bombs!!). We were only there few a few days but had so much fun.

Hopefully we get to go to Myrtle Beach or the Outer Banks this year!

No comments: