Thursday, September 29, 2011

Have you heard?????

Have you heard? HGTV has decided to publish a magazine!!!! I saw a whole show about it over the weekend (is that marketing or what?!?) It told how the magazine is put together, what some of the regular columns will be and how it all came together.



The first issue is supposed to come out October 4. Then I believe it said there will be one more before January and then starting in 2012 it will be every month.



I love HGTV. I enjoy all the tips and tricks they have but do miss the crafty shows they used to have. I hope that there will be room in the magazine for a little bit of craftiness as well as lots of decorating and home improvement ideas.  I can't wait for the first issue!

Here's the link if you want to try it too!!

(I am not getting paid in any way for this post!)

No comments: