Tuesday, November 1, 2011

National Adoption Month

from google.com

It’s National Adoption Month! Many other bloggers will be telling their stories and sharing their thoughts on adoption.  Since we are still on the journey to our first adoption we don’t have the same perspective as those who have already adopted. We are on that roller coaster where we get contacted and hope this is the one! We hope everyday that we will get a call or an email.

I have always heard “hope springs eternal” and I have been surprised at how true that is. Every day I hope today is the day and I am able to get up the next day and hope the same thing!

I read on another blog about 30 days of Thankful. With Thanksgiving this month I thought that would be great. Check out the tab at the top to see what we are thankful for this year!

No comments: