Wednesday, November 30, 2011

National Adoption Month

from google.com

Today is the last day of National Adoption Month. I have not posted about adoption every day or even posted every day. I do think about adoption every day. I will admit that some days I feel sad. Sad we don’t have children. Sad we are infertile. But mostly, I feel blessed. I feel blessed that Jake and I found each other. I feel blessed that we get to go through life and eternity together. I feel blessed that no matter what happens, we can face it together.




from google.com

This month especially, I have had more opportunities to share our story and our desire to adopt. I don’t know if that is because I am getting better at sharing our story (I am a private person and tend to be shy) or more opportunities happened to come along this month or I noticed them more because I was watching for them.



 I have learned so much on this journey so far (thanks to all the bloggers out there! Sharing your story really helps!). I know I will learn more as we continue on the journey of adoption. Thanks for joining us!
from google.com


No comments: