Thursday, April 5, 2012

E is for

E is for easy.

I don’t usually post every day.  I thought that the A to Z challenge would help! (I want to post more often.) But this is harder than I thought (and this is only E- how will it be by S?)

I spend all day with the idea of a post floating in my head. I look for ideas all day.  Could that horse rolling on the ground to scratch his back be a post? How about that weird cloud shaped like a snake? Maybe that chicken farm? What letter will that work for? Can I use it later?
Actually I reject ideas all day. Then something sparks interest and I start writing. I fuss with it. Edit. Erase. Move things around. Cross them out. Put things back. Finally the post seems ready.

I hit Publish Post. I close the computer and do something else. Then the really great idea comes. Why didn’t I think of that before????? And yet if I had,  that post would have gone through the same process and at the end (after I hit publish) I would have thought of something that might have been better.

Even though this isn’t as easy as I thought it would be, I think that by the end of the month I will look back and say – wow! Look what I did! Maybe I will even be able to say it was EASY!


2 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Most interesting to read and excellently written.

Yvonne.

Val Fox said...

I enjoyed several blog posts. Glad I stopped by! Thanks.

http://www.valfoxwrites.com/apps/blog