Saturday, April 28, 2012

X is for. . .


X is for exciting!

Friday was an exciting day (that is why this is late!)

I had a presentation at work. I am NOT a public speaker (even though it was only about 10 people it still had that public speaking feel) and I get worried and nervous about it. It is also a tough time of year for teachers. There is so much to do! The last thing they need is one more thing. Luckily it seemed to go well and best of all . . .       IT IS DONE!

After work I went out with a group of friends. We went out to dinner then went to a 24 hour dessert/pastry shop.  We had a great time laughing and talking. I got home MUCH later than I expected. The first thing Jake said when I got home was “Did you have fun?”

Hope your Friday was as good as mine!

Come back to find out what y is for. . .

2 comments:

betty said...

Does sound like a great day! I'm not one for public speaking either so WTG that it well well and it is done! That dessert place sounds delicious; I like the hours of it!! Always room for dessert no matter what time of day!

betty

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that everything went well and you were able to have some fun afterwards. Yeah!