Saturday, April 28, 2012

Y is for. . .


Y is for Yummy!



I love deserts and sweets. I also love to make them. I like chocolate, vanilla, fruit and most any dessert flavor.

One of my favorite cookies is peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip.  (Here's the recipe. Try them you will be hooked!) Jake is not a peanut butter cookie fan but likes these cookies because the peanut butter is not an overwhelming flavor and the texture is wonderful!

Jake loves ginger carrot cake cookies (Here's the recipe. Make the cookies small they are very rich!)

We also like banana bread, and apple bread, and pumpkin bread.  

We don’t eat a ton of sweets but we do enjoy them.

What sweets do you enjoy?

Check back tomorrow for a great quote and on Monday find out what z is for. . .


3 comments:

betty said...

LOL; I did Yum for Y. Those recipes look interesting; I'll have to check them out some time! I like chocolate :)

have a good Sunday and one more letter to go!

betty

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Most great post to read.

Yvonne.

Anonymous said...

I like lots of different sweets. The key word is moderation. Checked out those recipes you suggested. Yum!