Monday, April 16, 2012

N is for. . .

N is for NOOOOOOO!



That was my first thought when the alarm went off this morning. Last week was Spring Break and so I got up when I wanted, had a nap (also a great n word!) if I wanted and went to bed when I was tired. It was great!



We were back to work today though. School here starts pretty early so the children were pretty subdued this morning. I’m sure everyone will be used to getting up early by the end of the week (even me!)

Are you a morning person?

Check back tomorrow to find out what O is for. . .

3 comments:

betty said...

I am a morning person :) but I find the older I get, I'm needing that Sunday afternoon nap :)

I bet it is hard to get back into the routine after a week off for break!

betty

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

What a shock when the morning alarm goes off?
Enjoyed your post, I love to walk along the beach first thing in the morning if the weather is ok.

Yvonne.

Anonymous said...

I guess I can consider myself a morning person. I'm up early, but not always by choice.
: )


Susanne
PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER