Monday, April 30, 2012

Z is for. . .


Z is for Zoom!

Does anyone else feel like April zoomed by?  It seems like just yesterday I was visiting a blog that suggested the Blogging A to Z Challenge.  I signed up and the first week flew by. The second week was a bit harder but the third week zoomed by. The fourth week was super busy and it really zipped along (it was hard to keep up!).

I’ve met a lot of new blog friends and visited new blogs. I have lots more  blogs to visit! There were more than 1700 blogs signed up for the challenge. I want to keep visiting and hopefully visit them all!

Do you have any favorite new blogs from the Challenge?

Visit May 7th for the Blogging A to Z Reflection post!

5 comments:

betty said...

Found your blog through A/Z :) Found also about 10 others too that I'll continue to follow after the challenge is over, which I guess is today :) Visited a lot, commented on a lot too. It did go by fast; zoom is a great way to end the challenge!! WTG for completing it!!

betty

Unknown said...

Yes, this month has zoomed and zipped by.

Jeremy Bates said...

You're pretty much right, time does fly when you're busy. Hope to see you again in the next A to Z challenge.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jake and Terri! It did seem like April just zoomed by. It was fun, but for now I'm glad it's over. I am already thinking about ideas for next year's blog posts. : )

The Poet said...

Hello.
Visiting from the Post A-Z Road Trip...I'm determined to visit everyone who signed up!

This was my first time participating and I actually combined both the A-Z & NaPoWriMo so I wrote 30 poems in total instead of 56 if I had done them separately. It was certainly a lot of fun & I intend on taking part again next year...if I'm still breathing after visiting 1718 blogs! (LOL) My very best wishes to you and your family with the adoption. Thanks for sharing

If you're still in the challenge spirit, I'm debuting the Lovers' Cove Challenge on May 26th. All you have to do is write one line of 15 words or less, BUT your line has to continue on from where the previous person left off...that's the challenge! Sounds easy, but is it? Interested? Sign up today at Facebook and linkup at Lovers' Cove on 05/26. Everyone is welcome...hope you can join us!

Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...