Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I is for. . .

I is for ideas.



I love gathering craft and DIY ideas. I also like food and cleaning ideas.

The greatest place to get any idea you want is PINTEREST.  If you have tried it you know exactly what I mean. If you haven’t – here’s how it works. But beware- it is HIGHLY addicting! You have been warned!

There are pictures of tons of things (food, rooms, clothes, people, places etc, etc, etc) and you “pin” the ones you like and sort them in different categories. Each idea has a link to where it came from so you can get the recipe or know where to buy what you want or find out more information.



I really enjoy finding all the ideas. Today I tried two- they were great.  

The first was a way to clean the microwave- here’s the link- it worked great!

Pinned Image
craftylittlegnome.blogspot.com



The second was how to clean soap scum from the shower (here's the link) – it was amazing!
Pinned Image
lifecraftsandwhatever.blogspot.com

 


So if you need ideas- pinterest.com is a great place to look!
Check back tomorrow and find out J is for. . .

2 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Great post and most interesting to read.

Yvonne.

Taryn said...

I LOVE Pinterest...but you are right...so addictive!!